My sweet little girl, shes getting so big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As many family members know that where Ryelle goes her blankie goes. She's never been a binky baby, but has turned out to be a blankie girl and can occasionally be found chewing on her thumb.
Usually when we go shopping I will bring a few items to keep Ryelle entertained while I'm shopping. When she get bored with the toy she loves to drop the item on the ground, look at me and exclaim "uh oh" so I will reach over pick it up and she immediately will throw it back on the ground and say "uh oh" By the forth time going through the charade the toy will usually end up in my purse.
The other day it was getting close to nap time. I took this as my queue to make a bottle and to start settling down for a nap. When I went to set Ryelle on the floor so I could make the bottle she was not happy. She immediately sat down on her bottom and then laid done on the floor and starting crying.
Good grief the temper-tantrums are already starting.
2 comments:
What a wonderful little girl! She is so dang tiny!!!!!!!!!! I miss you so much wish you lived near.
Love Rachel
I love her little dancing video! I miss you both a ton and wish this world wasnt so big so we all could be closer.
Love Michele
Post a Comment