So we took a Sunday drive up to the Canyons, and the view was so pretty, but Dan's crazy speed racer driving made me feel pretty sick. Also on the way back I decided to teach Benji how to stick gold fish up his nose. In a way I felt it was my duty to be the big sister that he'll never have and teach him to do something completely disgusting. And if your wondering if he ate the goldfish when he was done with them in his nose...well, he did.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
The Canyons
So we took a Sunday drive up to the Canyons, and the view was so pretty, but Dan's crazy speed racer driving made me feel pretty sick. Also on the way back I decided to teach Benji how to stick gold fish up his nose. In a way I felt it was my duty to be the big sister that he'll never have and teach him to do something completely disgusting. And if your wondering if he ate the goldfish when he was done with them in his nose...well, he did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yep, I will always be able to thank you for that one!
Post a Comment