I recently found a super cute princess fairy costume online through Gymboree. If your a mom you probably know which one I'm talking about. With Halloween around the corner (sort of) I was ready to buy it. But instead Angela was like " Hey you should check out eBay to see if you can find a cheaper one." I have never shopped on eBay before and when I was looking for the Gymboree costume I found this years costumes and last years costumes. So after debating I decided I liked the pink one the best.
After searching a little bit I found a costume that hadn't been bid on by 15 different crazy moms and let the countdown begin. Needless to say I lost the first costume due of my lack of experience with vicious moms trying to get the perfect costume for their little ones.
After loosing my first bid, it left me feeling a little crazy and very determined to get another costume for Ryelle. Eventually I did win a costume for Ryelle, but I have learned that eBay is just like gambling. I was so excited when her costume came in the mail that I had to try it on her. Benji was also excited that he had to pull out one of his dragon costumes to play in.
No comments:
Post a Comment